Civic Innovation Classes *choose one
[Beginner] What is and how do I start a tech community? Choose this class if you are from a small to mid-sized city, new to these conversations or only beginning your introduction to civic innovation efforts where you live, no matter its size.
- Andrew Buss, City of Philadelphia
-Jeff Friedman, OpenAccessPhilly
- Jess Solomon, Art In Praxis
- Corinne Warnshuis, Girl Develop It
- Moderated By: Zack Seward, Technical.ly
[Intermediate] How do we connect and accelerate our civic innovation? Choose this class if you are part of a tech community or aware of its existence locally, but want to learn how to push forward and better connect to existing work.
- Chris Bartlett, William Way Center
- Luke Butler, City of Philadelphia
- Simon Hauger, Workshop School
- Shea Frederick, Under Armour and BaltimoreVacants.org
- Moderated By: Juliana Reyes, Technical.ly
[Master] What is the future of technology communities? Choose this class if you are very active or aware of an active tech community locally, but you want to discuss how to propel forward or have a far wider reach.
- Bevan Weissman, New American Public Art
- Tim Wisniewski, City of Philadelphia
- Paul Wright, Comcast/Everyblock
- Jamie Moffet from Kensington Renewal
- Moderated By: Chris Wink, Technical.ly